- ½ cup roma tomatoes, cut in ¼’ dice
- ¼ cup red onions, peeled and cut in ¼’ dice
- 8 basil leaves, torn in half
- 2 tbsp. Italian dressing
- 4 BIG BOX Beef Patties, frozen
- 4 Italian rolls, cut in half
- 2 cups arugula, rinsed and patted dry
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices ham, thinly shaved
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- While grill is heating, place the tomatoes, onions, basil, and Italian dressing in a bowl and toss until well combined – reserve this tomato bruschetta in the refrigerator.
- Put the patties on the grill. Once juices come to the top, it’s ready to flip.
- While the BIG BOX Beef Patties are grilling, lightly toast rolls on the grill with cut sides down.
- Remove rolls from grill and place a bed of arugula on the bottom half of each.
- Place the hot and juicy grilled BIG BOX Beef Patties on the arugula.
- Top each burger with the provolone cheese, and then the ham and the bruschetta.
- Top each burger with a roll top and serve.