- 4 Holten’s PARTY PACK Beef Patties (frozen)
- 4 slices canned pineapple, ring-cut
- 4 pieces fresh, red bell pepper, whole cut taken from outer side
- 4 Hawaiian hamburger buns
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 4 tbsp. sweet teriyaki glaze
- Preheat the grill to 350 degrees, then place frozen Holten’s PARTY PACK Beef Patties on the grill. Once juices come to the top, it’s ready to flip.
- For the best results: Only touch a beef patty twice when it’s on the grill. Once when you flip it and once when you take it off.
- Next, lightly brush both sides of the pineapple and red bell pepper slices and grill on each side until just tender, then reserve.
- While everything is grilling, lightly toast the buns on the grill with cut sides down.
- Remove buns from grill and place a bed of lettuce on bottom halves.
- Place the hot and juicy grilled beef patties on the iceberg lettuce and top with a grilled red pepper slice and then a pineapple slice.
- Drizzle each burger with the teriyaki glaze.
- Top each burger with a bun top and serve.